General Policies And Information: Ed Roberts Campus Meeting Rooms
- Uses. The Ed Roberts Campus (ERC) meeting rooms are available for meetings, workshops, classes, press conferences, readings, and receptions.
- Availability. Room rental is subject to availability. ERC tenant events have priority.
- Scent–Free Environment. The ERC is a fragrance free building. Please help us to accommodate our tenants and guests who are chemically sensitive to fragrances and other scented products. We request that materials publicizing your event include a notice asking attendees to refrain from wearing perfume, aftershave, scented lotions, fragranced hair products, and/or similar products.
- Public Transportation. The ERC is located at the Ashby BART station. We encourage you and your guests to use public transportation.
Hours of operation:
Regular hours: 8am – 5pm weekdays (except holidays)
After hours: 5pm – 11pm weekdays
9am – 11pm weekends and holidays
(Up to 3 hours)
(6 up to 10 hours)
|Osher A, B or C||$55||$280||$390|
|Osher AB or Osher BC||$85||$425||$530|
|Atrium & Ramp Lobby*||$975||$1,250|
|Atrium & Osher ABC*||$1,000||$1,275|
|Atrium & Osher ABC & Ramp Lobby*||$1,250||$1,650|
|Roof Deck with Atrium or Ramp Lobby||$250||$350|
Please inquire about discounts for multi–day use.
*After hours only.
Security Guard – There is a fee of $25.00 per hour (four hour minimum) on weekends for
security. Monday through Friday there is an $25.00 per hour charge after 9:00 pm.
Rental fees include use of a wide variety of equipment, such as rectangular tables, chairs, lectern, and Osher and Koret audio-visual equipment.
Renter must provide proof of liability insurance. Please see paragraph two of the rental agreement for details.
The Ed Roberts Center offers the following equipment and furniture at no additional charge. Items are subject to availability and must be reserved in advance.
Osher Foundation Education Center
- Eighteen (18) 72" rectangular tables available
- Sixty (60) upholstered chairs
- One–hundred fifty (150) stacking chairs
- Four (4) Easels
- Three (3) Ceiling-mounted Projectors
- Ceiling mounted microphones for teleconferencing and assistive listening system
- Projection screens in all meeting rooms
- Assistive Listening Devices in all meeting rooms
- Four (4) &nndash; 72″ rectangular tables
- Sixteen (16) – Conference chairs (additional stationary chairs available)
- One (1) – Wall–mounted whiteboard
- One (1) – Ceiling–mounted Projector
- Assistive Listening System
Equipment Available in all Meeting Rooms:
- One (1) – Wired handheld mic
- One (1) – Portable teleconferencing phone
- One (1) – Rolling 8′ x 4′ whiteboard
- Secure wired and wireless Internet access
You must bring your own laptop – ERC’s computers are not available for use.
Equipment for Rent
- Stage and ramp – Eight (8) 4′ x 4′ squares assembled as needed. Flat rental rate – $250
- Thirty-eight (38) 42″ Round Pedestal Tables – $10.00 each
- Large format LCD Projector – $100
- Portable audio system for Atrium or Ramp Lobby – $100
- Renters may use the refrigerator, sink, oven and stove in the kitchen area for no additional charge. The kitchen is to be used for serving and re–heating, not for any substantial cooking or catering.
- Renters must bring their own coffee supplies, ice, paper goods, trash bags, food, and all other meeting and kitchen supplies.
- Renters must recycle. Clearly marked compost; recycling (paper/cardboard and cans/glass and plastic bottles and containers; and compost bins are placed throughout the ERC. The Renter must take compost, recycling and unrecyclable trash outside to the appropriate bins at the end of the rental
- Sweeping. A dust-mop, small broom and dustpans will be available. Renters must sweep up debris. Please place debris in the appropriate waste bin (recycling, compost or landfill).
The ERC’s parking garage is available for some events. Hourly and daily parking is available from 8:00 am through 5:30 pm. Longer hours can be arranged.
One Hour (1–60 min) $1.00
Two Hours (61–120 min) $3.00
Three Hours (121–180 min) $6.00
Four Hours (181-240 min) $10.00
Five Hours or more (241+ min) $15.00
|Room / Dimensions||Standing||Board Meeting||Theater||Classroom|
|Osher Foundation Education Center(Osher ABC)
(48′ x 33′ = 1,484 square feet)
|Osher AB or Osher BC
(32′ x 33′ = 1,056)
|Osher A, B or C
(15′ 6″ x 33′ = 495 sq ft each)
(43′ x 17′ = 731 sq ft)
|Room / Dimensions||Standing||Banquet||Theatre|
(40′ diameter = 1,256 sq ft)
(approximately 92′ x 39′ = 3,588)